- That God loves us as we are, that he forgives us when we say sorry to him for doing things our way and blesses us when we live our lives his way.
- That God always has more for us to learn and discover as we focus our lives on being like him.
Like Jesus we will
- Welcome, be-friend, support and counsel those around us.
- Through worship, encouragement and being together support one another.
- To be accessible to all
- To develop strong relationships where people are restored through Gods love and grace.
- To release ministries that develop people into who God wants them to be.
- To build a heart of worship
- To focus our primary outreach within 1 square mile of Springbourne Christian Centre.
We Aim to be
- Passionate in Worship
- Personalised in Ministry
- Pleasing in Fellowship
- Persistent in Prayer
- Pro-active in Discipleship
- Practical in Evangelism
- Purposeful in Programme