Well, it’s August and while God doesn’t take a holiday, a lot of his workers do, so we trim our timetable down a little during the summer to allow people to recover from the rest of the year. Just in case anyone comes looking, here is our summer schedule for this year.
- Sunday morning services will continue as usual (10:30) – there is no Splash/Bubbles for the kids, but we have something ‘easy preparation’ for them (OK, so it’s a Story Keepers DVD and some colouring/puzzles!) so they don’t have to sit through the adult sermon.
- There will be no evening services during August.
- Wed prayer meetings will continue as usual.
- Mums & Toddlers will continue on a Friday morning except 26th Aug and 2nd Sept.
- JAM and the Edge on Friday have finished until 9th Sept. If you want to book someone in for JAM next year (expanding the age range again means we may be too full to just take anyone who turns up on the night) please use the contact form.