Our series running through the harvest season is now on. If you missed this Sunday we started with ‘A time to sow’ talking about the land (and mud eating shock from the pulpit).
Our series for the next few weeks on Sunday mornings (10:30) runs as follows:
- 1th Sept – Time to water (the rain)
- 18th Sept – Time to tend (the sun) with guest speaker Arvind Thomas
- 25th Sept – Time to wait (patience)
- 2nd Oct – Time to harvest (work) our Harvest Festival (Family Service)
- 9th Oct – Time to rest (relax)
Come along and celebrate the goodness of God’s provision with us this autumn!